Monday, September 23, 2013

Life Lately

Life has been so busy lately that I haven't had a chance to catch up about any of it on my blog! But being too busy has been a good problem to have, a 'first world problem' as Brent keeps telling me. Do I have time to run AND surf, handle all my freelance clients, work on my new business AND enjoy the weekends? It's all been great, so I can't complain. I've been really productive with my new paper shop, freelance projects, and still trying to get in lots of early morning and evening runs on the beach before it's pitch black at 4pm (until 7am, ugh). Bike rides and cocktails and time with Brent, trips to San Diego for birthdays, baby showers, and surfing. Conclusion : I'm pretty good at being my own boss, and life is really really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment