Saturday, October 6, 2012

Lauren's Destination Wedding Invites

Another summer project I worked on was designing these wedding invites for one of my sister's best friends, Lauren. Her and her husband had a destination wedding in Carmel, CA, so to carry the travel theme throughout we used a vintage postcard of Carmel for the RSVP, and maps of the Carmel/Monterey area on the back of the main invite and to line the envelope. I hand drew the little heart with their initials on about 75 tags, cut out the tiny white tags with the registry info, and secured all the pieces together with baker's twine. I think we were both happy with how they came out... Congratulations Lauren & Neil!

2 comments:

  1. Do you create these for anyone or just friends? I have a friend who LOVES this invite and wants to see what it would cost to have the invite alone made. Feel free to email me at southernchicstyle@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I have the same question as Bethany above :) If you do invites for others, please let me know! Stephanie.ortner@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete