Sunday, September 16, 2012

saying goodbye

It's never easy when great people you work with decide to move on, pursue their dreams, and go in a different direction with their careers. In the past few weeks some of the people who have been the most influential to me on a daily basis, in my post-college life, have decided to make a change and move on. Of course I am extremely happy for all of them and all of their new opportunities, but I always have a hard time saying good bye. I know I will stay in touch and keep some of these most amazing friendships for the rest of my life, but it's hard showing up to work to empty desks, and that much less daily inspiration. Jade, Joe, Devin, Mia and Nick - you have all been an inspiration to me and I am going to miss your feedback, organization and creative energy!

(goodbye card I made for my design friend Nick)

No comments:

Post a Comment