Sunday, September 18, 2011

Long Beach Antique Market


I SCORED at the Long Beach Antique market today! I went with my friend Lauren, and we both left with so many amazing things we had set out to find. The first being big, beautiful, graphic letters. I found this great big 'B' (she got an S) as well as this great little 'R'. I've also been wanting a huge piece of coral to paint a nice pop color, and for $4 this thing was a steal! I also got this great brown leather over-the-shoulder bag for my upcoming trip to Europe! It's perfect - it will fit a book AND my camera and all the necessities! Also found a vintage postcard of Yosemite, a vintage glass ball floater, and this cute little white owl. There is nothing like the feeling of hunting for the perfect thing, and then FINDING IT! We both left very happy girls!

1 comment:

  1. I die for these amazing pieces you found at the Long Beach antique market!! Especially that coral! Jealousss.

    ReplyDelete