Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Million Little Pictures // Photo Project



I participated in the Art House Co-op's photo project, A Million Little Pictures. Similar to the Sketchbook Project I did, instead of sending you a blank notebook you get a disposable camera, choose a theme, and take 27 photos, the challenge being to try to tell a story with each photo you take. The theme I chose was 'The Great Adventures of... (the PB Surf Team was my fill-in-the-blank)', and in these photos I tried to capture some of my favorite moments with these guys whom I have hung out with for so long and have had so many surfing adventures with throughout the years. At least one of these shots will be traveling around the world with a million other disposable camera photos taken...

No comments:

Post a Comment