Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas Roadtrip




For Christmas this year, my dad, sister, and I decided to do something a little different, and go on a road trip to the Pacific Northwest to visit family that we haven't seen in way too long, and do a little exploring. And explore we did. We ate marvelous food, did lots of wine tasting, went go-cart racing, searched for sea glass, stayed on a yacht, explored different cities, like Seattle, Portland, and even Forks... It was quite an adventure, and great to spend time with family. Here are some snapshots from our trip, taken with my new polaroid camera that my wonderful boyfriend got me for Christmas...

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are amazinggg! The trip looks like it was a blast. great documentation! And you did not tell me you got a poloroid! Luckkkyyy! Soon I have to return mine to David, i've had it for like three months. But before I do, let's take some fun photos!!

    ReplyDelete