Friday, November 13, 2009

Handmade Radanovich Wedding Projects




My sister just got married and had a beautiful wedding 2 weeks ago, and I thought I'd share some of the crafy projects myself and my family created to help make it an amazing success!

For favors, my Mom and sister collected a bunch of river rocks, on which my Mom wrote out their names, date, and drew a cute little bumble bee (part of the wedding theme)... They turned out great and looked so cute on all the tables...

The next photos are the guest book I made for the wedding, which matched the invitations I also designed... (I don't have a photo of those yet, but I'll be posting some soon).

There were hundreds of jars hanging everywhere, that my dad wrapped with wire, filled with little rocks and tea lights, and hung from all of the trees where the ceremony and reception was held... It turned out to be amazing, especially after the sun set, it was BEAUTIFUL... my sister also used a few of the jars to display photos of her and her husband, that were lit up with little lights behind them at night.

Everything turned out to be a success thanks to everyone's hard work and great ideas! Congrats Hanna and Jordan!

No comments:

Post a Comment