Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hi Fall, nice to see you again.




Today was the first day that I woke up and it actually felt like Fall... I've been in denial that summer has come to an end, until this morning when I woke up, the wind was blowing, leaves everywhere, it was chilly, and my boyfriend and I had Pumpkin Spice Lattes... I felt excited and realized, although I will miss the long days roasting in the sun, the BBQ's and many hours spent at the beach, there are great things about the Holidays that I love. Thanks to Martha Stewart and her great magazines, I'm in the mood to carve a pumpkin. Hi Fall. I guess I am happy to see you afterall.

1 comment:

  1. As I have come to learn, we all have to face fall. Thank goodness for Pumpkin Spice lattes and Martha Stewart to get us in the mood.

    ReplyDelete